BSA/BBA Winter Baseball Academy Registration is Now Open!
At long last! Covid has been throwing the BSA and our partners at the Brussels Baseball Association, lots of curve balls these last few weeks. But, we are now thrilled to be sharing registration information for the BSA/BBA Winter Baseball Academy.
Important Information on Pre-Registration
We fully expect the Academy to move forward as planned, however, due to the ongoing unpredictability of the Covid-19 situation, we are opening registration in a pre-registration format. We ask that you register your child to reserve your spot, but please choose "INVOICE ME" on the payment screen. You will then receive an email before the Academy start date with information on how to make your payment. We hope this will cut down on administrative processing in the unfortunate event that we have to cancel.
- The BSA partners with the Brussels Baseball Association to contract with stellar, experienced baseball players to serve as coaches in the Academy.
- One of our most popular programs, the Academy is designed to give players a high quality training and serve as a "quick start" to the Baseball season - whether they continue on with the BSA, their school team, or a local club.
- All training sessions will take place at our partner school, the International School of Brussels. Due to the Covid situation and potential restrictions on indoor play, the clinic will take place outdoors. Any opportunities to move inside in the event of bad weather will be communicated to families on a case-by-case basis during the season.
- The Baseball Academy is open to boys and girls of all skill levels. Assessments on Opening Day and the information you provide in your registration form will support coaches in creating a balanced training structure and groupings.
- Players will be provided a uniform shirt and baseball cap. A non-refundable €30 uniform fee will be applied. Players should bring their own baseball glove. Bats are provided, but players are also welcome to bring their own bat.
- Opening Day for both U13 and U18: Thursday, January 27.
- U13 Regular Training Days and Times: Sundays, 10:30 - 12:00 (dates on registration page). Register here.
- U18 Regular Training Days and Times: Sundays, 12:00 - 13:30 (dates on registration page). Register here.
We look forward to seeing you on the field!
Please email BSA Managing Director, Jodi Harris or BSA Baseball Director, Sandy Grant, with any questions.