The BSA's current Managing Director, Jodi Harris, will be moving in the Summer 2022. Due to the dynamic nature of the position and the cycle of BSA sporting events, we are beginning the search process as of December 1, 2021. The incoming candidate will begin April 1, 2022.
The BSA Managing Director is a fun, dynamic and engaging, part-time, salaried position. We are looking for candidates who:
- Believe in the BSA mission to connect families, inspire and develop player potential, and cultivate a passion for sports across the international community of Brussels.
- Can work independently with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Have a solid administrative and technical skills.
- Are comfortable in positions of leadership.
- Are capable balancing competing priorities across stakeholder communities.
- Are highly organized.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' non-profit and/or program management experience.
- Are positive, solution-oriented, and adept of problem solving.
- Are legally authorized to work in Belgium.
Review the complete position description and requirements here.
- Application submissions: Dec. 1 - Jan. 17
- Interviews: Feb. 1 - 15
- Selected Candidate Notified: Feb. 21 - 25
- Training (approx. 5 hours/week): March 7-31
- Start of Contract: April 1, 2022
Please submit your resume or CV, with a cover letter and list of 3 references no later than January 17, 2022 to BSA Board President, Jamie Martino, with the subject line "BSA Managing Director Application."